ADA Aqua Soil New Amazonia 9L
Designed to create the image of Amazonia. Create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons.
"NEW" AMAZONIA is the idealistic substrate material for the Nature Aquarium, and has advantages of both AMAZONIA and AMAZONIA II.
Feature of NEW AQUA SOIL AMAZONIA
In addition to the original AMAZONIA features, new AMAZONIA has following advantages.
01.Amazonia makes aquarium water a bid acidic.
Aqua Soil lowers pH and KH, and makes an idealistic environment for plants and fish.
02.New Amazonia contains rich organic acid and nitrogen level.
Organic substances in the soil are effective for keeping shrimps in healthy condition.
03.Its pebbles are hard to crumble.
The humic acid helps the plant growth, and hard-to-crumble pebbles do not cause water coloring/cloudiness.
Packing : 9 liters
Aqua Soil Series
A high pH level (alkaline) of the substrate causes difficulties for aquatic plants in consuming nutrients. The Aqua Soil Series decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the PH level to the degree at which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. Aqua Soil granules maintain their shape and density for long periods underwater securing good circulation of water and oxygen through the substrate. With Aqua Soil, growing difficult plants such as Tonina sp. becomes easier, and it is ideal for fishes demanding soft water.
* Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
* Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
* Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
* Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
* Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
* Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather than conventional substrates such as sand.
* Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
* Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
* Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
Given the perishable nature of live fish, packaging and shipping procedures, please choose carefully as AquariumWarehouse.com.au cannot accept returns for live fish.
Despite our best efforts, and at times due to circumstances beyond our control such as courier and airline delays, fish mortality may occur.
AquariumWarehouse.com.au cannot guarantee the live arrival of your fish, when couriers or airline’s are late. Customers who purchase these (perishable) fish do so at their own risk.
AquariumWarehouse.com.au will not accept any Dead on Arrival (DOA) claims including those lodged via PayPal.
Please note that Freight, and shipping costs are Non-Refundable and cannot be claimed.