G6 Advanced Filtration System
The perfect convergence of beauty, brains and brawn, Fluval G-series redefines aquatic filtration by offering a unique combination of aesthetics, advanced performance features and Fluval's exclusive Hydrotech™ monitoring system.
- Hydrotech™ Monitoring System – Internal sensory modules allow a microprocessor to store and communicate historical and real-time data (i.e water temperature, water flow, conductivity, and salinity) via an easy-to-read backlit screen The screen will alert the user when set parameters deviate from the optimal range Hydrotech™ also offers a convenient Maintenance Scheduler, which can be easily programmed for important reminders such as changing filter media.
- Quick Release System – Direct top access to pre-filter and chemical cartridges for fast replacement and rinsing with no need to dissemble the filter.
- 3-Stage Filtration – mechanical, chemical and biological.
- Aquastop valves allow you to stop water flow and disconnect hosing quickly and easily.
- Easy prime button starts water flow without manual siphoning.
- Cast zama locking levers and internal silicone gasket for an ultra secure seal.
- Double wall construction eliminates motor noise.
- For use in fresh or salt water aquariums.
AQUARIUM CAPACITY | up to 600 L (160 US Gal)
For aquariums up to 600 L (160 US Gal)
Filter Circulation: 1000 LPH (265 US Gal per hour)
Motor Performance: 60 Hz-2510 LPH
Mechanical Cartridge: 980 cm2 (386 in2)
Biological Volume: 4 L (1.05 US Gal)
Filtration Volume: 8.7 L (2.3 US Gal)
Head Height: 50Hz – 210 cm (6.1 ft)
Watt: 230-240V/50Hz – 28 W
Dimensions: (L x W x H): 249 x 249 x 326 mm (9.8 x 9.8 x 12.83 in)